COVID situation has forced lockdown / social distancing globally and has an unprecedented impact on the restaurant industry. The fear factor has set in every customer’s mind and will stay longer. Post lockdown, it might be longer business recovery as patrons will take longer to return to restaurants, food delivery or take out services. Gaining patron’s confidence will be a herculean task for every restaurateur along with coping with new operational challenges – staff shortage, uncertain supplier commitments for produce, high training costs and lower sales.
How can my restaurant business have a speedy recovery? – is the question every restaurateur is asking.
Spark from Devourin, addresses this dilemma for every restaurant business.
How does Spark help a restaurateur?
- Contact less digital menu – whether a customer is dining-in, ordering from home or anywhere. Replace your paper-menu with digital. Change your menu as often as you want with ease.
- Contact less ordering without the need for customers to install any mobile app or go to a website.
- No food delivery services in your city/town – no problem. Enable online with no investment in website or app.
- Increase hygiene, no touch payments – take payments without touching a card reader from the comfort of customer’s own mobile device.
- Contact less staff operations – taking orders from customers whether dining -in, or take away or online, go touch free. Enable staff to take payments without any contact.
- Seamlessly integrates social media platforms. Bring back your patrons and entice new customers.
- Increase efficiency, reduce operational costs (reduce staff)
- Easy Menu Engineering
Take charge of this situation and turn around your business recovery with Spark.
Interested? Talk to us now to learn how we could help you track recovery , by clicking here!.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook for the latest news and updates from Food tech sector.