Information We Collect
Innobliss receives or collects information when we provide our Services, including when you install, access, or use our Services.
Information You Share
- Your Profile Information. You provide your mobile phone number, name, email address, mailing address to create a user account. You may also add other information to your account, such as anniversary, date of birth.
- Customer Support. You may provide us with information about how to contact you so we can provide you customer support. For example, you may send us an email with information relating to our app performance or other issues.
Automatically Collected Information
- Usage and Log Information. We collect service-related, diagnostic, and performance information about the order processing information. This includes information about your orders, log files, and diagnostic, crash, website, and performance logs and reports.
- Transactional Information. If you pay for our Services, we may receive information and confirmations, such as payment receipts, including from app stores or other third parties processing your payment.
- Device and Connection Information. We collect device-specific information when you install, access, or use our Services. This includes information such as operating system information, mobile network information including phone number, and device identifiers, camera permission. We collect device location information, such as when you choose to use the Dine In Feature of the Customer App.
How We Use Information
We use all the information we have to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.
- No Third-Party Banner Ads. We do not allow third-party banner ads on our customer Apps. We have no intention to introduce them, but if we ever do, we will update this policy.
- Commercial Messaging. We will allow you and third parties, like businesses, to communicate with each other using Customer Apps, such as through order, transaction, and processing information, delivery and shipping notifications, product and service updates, and marketing. For example, you may receive order status information for ane order you have placed, a confirmation for something you purchased or paid for, or a notification when a delivery will be made. Messages you may receive containing marketing could include an offer for something that might interest you.
Information You And We Share
You share your information as you use and communicate through our Services, and we share your information to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Customer App and other Services.
- Account Information. Your phone number, profile name, email and address may be available to the Restaurant who uses our Services.
- Third-Party Providers. We may work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. When we share information with third-party providers, we require them to use your information in accordance with our instructions and terms or with express permission from you.
- Third-Party Services. When you use third-party services that are integrated with our Services, they may receive information about what you share with them. If you interact with a third-party service linked through our Services, you may be providing information directly to such third party. Please note that when you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.
Assignment, Change Of Control, And Transfer
Managing Your Information
If you would like to manage, change, limit, or delete your information, we allow you to do that through the following tools:
- Changing Your Profile Name, and other personal information. You can change your profile name, email and address at any time.
Law And Protection
We may collect, use, preserve, and share your information if we have a good-faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond pursuant to applicable law or regulations, to legal process, or to government requests; (b) enforce our Terms and any other applicable terms and policies, including for investigations of potential violations; (c) detect, investigate, prevent, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues.
Our Global Operations
Updates To Our Policy
3rd floor, Kemps Apartments,
Road 13, Kalyani Nagar
Pune Maharashtra India – 411006